
We have been having unseasonably warm weather, in fact I'll go out on a limb here and say that the weather in Seattle (and the west coast) has been the best weather in the country all year long. No freezes, fairly warm temperatures, blah, blah, blah.
However in the last few weeks I've been more and more tired all the time and I'm lucky that I can just keep sleeping until I don't feel tired instead of being exhausted at work. Anyway to the point, when the sun shines before June in Seattle, YOU GO OUTSIDE. You never know how long it will last or when you will see it again so it is important to take full advantage every time. When we moved here 3 years ago from sunny Austin, Texas, it was weird to see no one at all outside and then bam! the sun comes out and the streets are filled with people just being outside to be outside. And now I am one of those people too and I feel insanely guilty that on a gorgeous day like today at 3:30pm I am sitting in my bed blogging in my pajamas and not taking the dog to the park or doing something, anything outside. Oh did I mention that I slept all night and just woke up? I just feel so lazy and useless. I haven't cooked dinner in 2 weeks, I let the dishes pile up, and the laundry is over flowing. Ugh I need to go to target before Tim comes home from work.
i can't believe i live in texas and i'm jealous of your weather!
ReplyDelete-johnathan
Don't worry Jordan! Keep your chin up and you can make it through!
ReplyDelete