Saturday, March 06, 2010

Selling stuff

I woke up this morning and decided to sell a bunch of stuff that we don't use or need anymore. I put most of it on Craigslist and so far everything has sold with the exception of my bicycle trailer that carries a dog. It was definitely an impulse buy and Nashville hated it, I just can't believe that I spent $150 on it in the first place, I mist have been out of my mind!

We sold

books to half price book and got $31
a TV to my mom and dad $300
a bunch of games for our wii that we haven't played in a year $75
a coffee table that's been sitting in the garage for 6 months $25
a tool box that's been sitting in the garage for just as long $10

so that's a grand total of $441 and if someone will buy that silly old dog trailer it will be $521!!! that's pretty good for a bunch of stuff we weren't using anyway. There is also a Sony home theater system that has barely ever been used that i need to sell but I am holding off for right now.

And we took a big load of clothes, a DVD player that barely works, and an old vacuum cleaner to Good Will.


Man, I got a lot done today.

ps I found this picture and thought it was really cool

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's awesome! I need to go through and purge a bunch of our stuff too.

    ReplyDelete