Tim volunteers at the King County Conservation District, they do a lot of planting and getting muddy but in exchange he trades his volunteer hours for plants that he wants. Today there was a plant sale and he is at work so being the good wife I said "Sure I'll wake up early and drive 20 miles to go get your plants for you." BAD MOVE. First of all I went to the place where he volunteers and there was no one there. I drove around for another 20 minutes only to realize that there was nothing there, then I get Tim on the phone and he calls them and they tell me its right behind the shell station BUT THERE IS NO FREAKING SHELL STATION!!! Finally I found it and they were already sold out of 3 of the things on his list, so I bundled up all the rest of the plants on the list and then go talk to the main guy about how he wants to pay by using his volunteer hours and they tell me, "uh, you can't do that." What the heck??? So anyway I bought the stupid plants and they have thorns all over them because most of them are berry plants, then I drive the 20 miles back home with the car smelling like manure.

Wow, I am not actually as mad as this post makes me seem, haha. Anyway I think its nap time now, I need all my strength for bowling tonight! I don't know if I'll be able to keep bowling much longer but I seem to be getting better the bigger my belly gets.
Now..Now...It's too pretty of a day to to get all bent out of shape...So to speak!!!! Have a good lunch and a restful nap and look foward to eating all those yummy berries:) See you and the rest of your bowling stones later tonite. Sure hope we(illeagal spares) all bowl better tonite then last week...Love ya, MoM
ReplyDelete