Tuesday, March 02, 2010

yuck

Just got a call from the doctor about my blood tests last week and it looks like my iron is low and my glucose is high, both are no good.

For the iron I can just start taking some supplements and for the glucose I have to fast starting at midnight tonight then go back to the doctor at 8:30am tomorrow and sit there for 3 hours and get my blood drawn every hour :( I hope I don't look like a junkie when I leave.

Last night in baby class we talked mostly about breast feeding and how Tim can be a part of it too. And she made all the dads practice trying on moby wraps and slings and ergo's. It was pretty funny to watch the dads that did the moby wrap, lucky for Tim he didn't have to demonstrate that one.

In other news HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY to Timothy! His work decorated his area today before he came in. How sweet are they?

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the glucose screen tomorrow! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your tests goes well and your iron levels improve. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure everything is going to turn out fine.....n yah that typo on beast feeding got me to crack on laughing ! =)

    ReplyDelete