Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 and 1/2 mounts pregnant and mowing the yard! I wonder what the neighbors thought?

Went to the Dr today for a NST (non stress test) this was our second time to have it done and we have to go back on Monday for another one. They just hook up a monitor for Henry's heart beat and they hook up another one to measure my contractions and I sit there with a jeopardy type buzzer and buzz any time I feel him move. It goes on for 30 minutes and is pretty boring. I'm getting pretty sick of going to the Dr twice a week. We go back on Thursday for an ultrasound to see how big he is (every single person at the Dr's office likes to say "oh big baby" when they see me:( which aggravates me because I know my stomach is huge) and to sweep my membranes which I explained before, I don't know why she hasn't done it yet but Thursday is the day. I think I am getting pretty grumpy about my pregnancy experience. I was happy and fine until about a week ago but now I can't sleep for more than 45 minutes at a time, no food sounds good, I can't move or bend over, and when I sit Indian style my belly rests on my legs. I told Tim last night that if the Dr offered me a C-section right now I think I might just take it.


PS - We finally got the car seat installed IN THE CAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Jordan mowing the lawn at 39 weeks is so you. Mr. Henry is on his way. I have a feeling you're going to have him soon. My guts telling me that Thursday is your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Jo! I know you are feeling miserable about now but he will be here soon and you will forget all about how difficult things are right now. Otherwise nobody would ever have more than one baby!! Love you and feel for you! Grandma Bonnie

    ReplyDelete