We had a great weekend. Tim and I were mostly lazy but yesterday my parents came over around lunch time and my dad started grilling brisket and chicken and sausage and my mom scrubbed my house from top to bottom! I feel so lucky and also kind of ashamed that I don't clean that well more often but with 3 other people who never really help its pretty discouraging to even attempt anything considered a "deep clean." Now I feel like I am going to mess it up and everything is going to be dirty again before Henry comes and I won't be able to clean anything. Also in Henry news.....He isn't here yet and I have unofficially given up on him ever coming out. I found out yesterday that both Tim and Dan were 2 weeks late. The only thing that I am letting stress me out is that Tim's mom and step dad will be here May 5th and what if I haven't had the baby yet? I think I'll feel guilty, which is crazy, maybe I'm slowing going crazy sitting around and waiting on this kid?
Also the guy we kicked out of our house is still friends with Dan (roommate) so he came over last night and he is still freaking here! GO HOME JERK GET OFF MY COUCH!! I want to watch tv and you live like 2 miles away! He is taking over the whole living room and he has the blinds all pulled shut and its pretty outside and now I feel like i should be quiet when its my freaking house! And I would be willing to bet $100 that he won't fold and or put away his blankets. Only 2 months until we move, 2 more months.
Surprisingly I am in a great mood today, I think I'll go walk Nash and make some lunch:)
Jordan, you need to boot Brian to the curb, blame it on being pregnant and cranky!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou let them guys know that if they make a mess they better do some cleaning or they'll
answer to a cranky grandma in waiting:)