Has it really been 3 weeks? The days seem to be flying by. I think Henry and I are getting the hang of each other. He is awesome at nursing which I am super thankful for, after his birth which was the opposite of everything I wanted I can't imagine having to formula feed too so at least we get to breast feed like I wanted.
As far as babies go I think he cries about the average amount, he does seem to have a bit of colic which has been pretty rough but we're getting through it. From around 9pm to midnight he gets really fussy and almost nothing makes him stop crying. Once he does get to sleep though he is a good sleeper. We've had several nights where he sleeps for 4 hours in a row! Afternoon naps are my big problem right now. He basically gets up around 10am and refuses to sleep until like 6pm, he may take like a 20 minute cat nap here and there but its not enough to actually get anything done around the house. I try to come up with an errand to run everyday to get us out of the house because it can get pretty boring.
Besides these sleeping issues we are doing awesome. I feel like I am back to 100% as far as recovery goes and I tried on all my pre-pregnancy jeans earlier this week and they all fit! My belly is still pretty soft and mushy but its getting there. Hank is gaining weight like he should and he is just so darn cute! Tim is back at work full time and I think its pretty hard for him to leave in the morning and we sure do miss him until 4:30 rolls around.
I'm glad you're feeling well and things are going good. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already!
ReplyDeleteTime just seems to go by way too fast but I'm so glad you are feeling well. Can't believe it has been 3 wks. already. Maybe you could get Grandma & Grandpa Pruitt to babysit Henry from 9 til midnite.LOL Bet they would if they could.Looking forward to seeing you all!Grandma
ReplyDelete