Sunday, May 02, 2010

Overdue: Day 5

I am still here, Henry still isn't. I thought about trying castor oil today but decided against it. I went to the doctor last Thursday and she swept my membranes twice and I'll go back on Tuesday and have it done again if he still isn't here, I think we will also talk about induction and schedule a date just in case.

Tim's mom and step dad arrive on Wednesday and I am really hoping he comes by then. We've been going on plenty of long walks and I've been spending a lot of time on my yoga/exercise ball because they say that helps, in fact I am on it right now! But I suppose nothing can really make him show his face if he isn't ready.


This is me doing regnant jumping jacks.


My days are getting pretty boring. Last week I decided to start watching the the tv show Friday Night Lights and I watched all 3 seasons in 3 days! Now I'll be ready for the start of the 4th season on Friday!

Just wanted to give everyone an update. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! Pop just had a great idea. Tell little Henry that he should make his appearance tomorrow, May 4th so we can share our 52nd Anny with him. The only thing is if it was that easy you would have had him already but we will hope tomorrow will be the big day! Love & Best Wishes, Grandma & Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about you, it's good to hear that you are holding up. Hang in there mama!

    ReplyDelete