Tim is doing well too. On Saturdays he drives 45 minutes from Seattle and works on a farm for 4 hours and in return he gets a pile of fresh veggies and strawberries. It is pretty cool and delicious!
I chopped off my hair today. I had been growing it out but it seems like lately all I do is put it up in a ponytail as soon as I wake up and throw a ball cap on so I thought it would be easier and more cute to just whack it all off. I feel much lighter now:)

As you can see from the background, we are still moving and we don't have internet connection at the new place yet but hopefully by Sunday night we will be sleeping at the new place. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed)
Also, when I was pregnant everyone and I mean everyone told me that we had to get Nashville out of our bed because of the baby and I thought yeah yeah yeah the baby won't even be sleeping in our bed, and also I could never do that to poor Nashville because she is so dang sweet. Well here we are almost 3 months later and you know what? The baby IS sleeping in our bed AND so is Nashville and while it may be a little crowded at times it works perfectly for us. So HAH! to all you people who thought it shouldn't or couldn't be done!
LOL. I'm not planning on having the baby in the bed, just beside it, but I also don't plan on kicking Lola out of the bed. I wonder if we'll end up in the same situation.
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great! I'm glad the sleeping arrangements have all worked out. :)
ReplyDelete