- 3 bedrooms, our plan is 3 kids and even if we had 4 there would be a mom and dad room, a boys room and a girls room. I feel like it is important for a family to be around each other and be close.
- A big yard for gardens and playing.
- I would like that it all be on the one floor, I hate hate hate stairs and would prefer to keep my laundry close by.
- Tim would really love a wood burning stove, it would be a plus but it isn't necessary
That is it. We aren't hard to please. I've actually found this house in our neighborhood but they want too much for it. Houses in Texas give you more bang for your buck. However, we probably won't ever move back to Texas.
Remind Tim that Texas is chock full of fertile farm land and friends.
ReplyDelete