Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Howdy

We are alive and well. I really enjoyed the visit from Patty and Loren but it is always nice to get back on our routine. Since I last blogged we had a major break through, Henry now sleeps from 8:30pm to 4am, eats, then goes right back to sleep until about 8am!!!!!! Sleeping is amazing, I can't believe I spent 4 months not doing it., haha. I go back to work on Saturday night, I go back and forth on being excited and just plain dreading it. I am excited that it will give Tim the chance to have more one on one time with Henry and sad that I'll be away from him for so long. Also we've officially booked our plane tickets! LaTonda5000, Henry, and I will be in Texas December 9th - 14th, get ready yall!
sleeping kiddo

standing up

finally got that toe in his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment