My dad came over today and he called when he was at the back door of our building, so I put Henry in his exersaucer and ran to go let my him in, but I forgot my keys and my dad and I were locked in the stairwell and Henry was alone inside the apartment. After a mini freak out I regrouped and ran around the building to the managers office, but she is closed on Monday's so I had another mini freak out until I saw the maintenance man. He knows us and loves Henry. He helped calm me down and then ran to unlock the front building door for me.
When we walked in the door of the apartment Henry looked up from playing like "oh, you guys, whats up?"
Oh man I'm sorry. I know you must have been freaking out. I'm glad the maintenance man was there to save they day.
ReplyDelete