And I love the tv show teen mom!
It started when I was pregnant and I became obsessed with all things pregnant. I would watch a show I know I hated just to see a pregnant lady for 2 seconds. My new obsession is strollers, no I don't need one, we are very happy with our BOB but I check out a mom with a stroller like a man might check out a ladies butt! I just have to see the baby. Anyway, since we don't have cable I have to wait until tomorrows morning nap to watch the season finale, but that doesn't mean that I am not excited!
Want to see something precious?
I have the most handsome boys on earth!

I used to watch it all the time, but I haven't seen this season at all. I do not that Amber's new guy is a child molester and a registered sex offender. That shouldn't be a spoiler, because I read about it over a week ago and it's not going to be part of the episode.
ReplyDeleteHey! You posted your blog on Babycenter and I like reading your posts :) I was the same way when I was pregnant.. I HAD to watch shows if there was a preggo woman haha!
ReplyDeleteI passed on a blog award to you via my blog so check it out!