Monday, October 18, 2010

My son is not cooperating.......

I want to tell you guys what my weekend schedule is like. Very early in Saturday morning Tim leaves for the farm. I wake up when Henry does, usually between 7:30am and 9am. Then we play and go go go all day long and I go to work at 7pm. (that is about 12 hours after I woke up.) I work all night long and get home at about 8am on Sunday morning, and after being awake for a solid 24 hours I sleep until noon and I am up again. Tim is awesome and takes Henry ALL day on Sunday but I just can't seem to sleep past noon, I guess I just miss Henry. Then I go back to work 7pm-7am. SO lets recap. From Saturday morning when I wake up until Monday morning I only sleep FOUR hours! Needless to say, when I get home Monday morning all I want to do is sleep and usually Henry does too and I get about 4 mour hours of sleep and then I crash when Tim gets home from work.

But guess what? Henry doesn't want to sleep today. So I am running on 4 hours of sleep in 3 days and I think I am losing my mind! We are about to leave and go work out because I can't think of anything better to do and I am scared if we stay home I'll accidentally fall asleep and leave Henry all alone. I think he is teething, all he wants is to gnaw on his paci or my finger and his face feels warm. I hope he sleeps at stroller strides, he is in a foul mood.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan that is nuts. Ugh I wish we lived closer, because I would totally come to your house and watch Henry while you caught up on sleep.

    I hope Henry conks out when y'all get back so you can sleep.

    ReplyDelete