Thursday, October 07, 2010

ugh!


Wow, what a bad week! I finally got over my cold only to wake up this morning with a double ear infection. The doctor said she has never seen ears as inflamed as mine, she said they were basically swollen shut which is why I cannot hear anything. In the last two weeks I've had a filling, 2 ear infections, a cold, and my annual lady exam, and Henry refused to breast feed for 2 whole days! I am not sure what the problem was but he seems to be fine now, it really made me nervous though.

The good news is that I am feeling much better. Tim stayed home from work this morning so that I wouldn't have to deal with a squirmy baby at the doctor.

Speaking of that squirmy baby, He is 5 months old today!!!!!! Thankfully he has not caught any of my sickness. He is getting more and more fun everyday. He is a happy little man these days. He only really cries when he is sleepy and he is napping and sleeping better all the time. He slept through the night for the 1st time ever on Sunday night, while I was at work of course! He can reach out for me when he wants to be held and can entertain himself for 15 minutes without fussing. He loves to eat, he has eaten everything we have tried without any complaints. He is wearing 12 month clothes, although some of that is due to cloth diapers. And his most recent accomplishment is sitting unsupported for a few seconds at a time! We just can't get enough of him!





Mid tumble over

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan! Hope you are feeling much better today. The old saying is that bad stuff happens in three's so you should be good to go now!Love these pics of our little man. He is changing so much in good ways and becoming more handsome than ever if thats possible. We love you all!GrandmaBonnie & Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week needs to hurry up and end. Hopefully things will turn around soon. Henry is stinkin adorable and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete