We have a bbq/brunch thing tomorrow afternoon and I decided to bake a ham. I have never in my life baked ham or a turkey or a chicken. I know you aren't supposed to try to cook new things when you need for other people to be able to eat it but I am throwing caution to the wind and going for it anyway! I have never eaten a bad ham so either a) it is impossible to poorly cook one or b) I've been surrounded with excellent cooks my entire life.
I love ham! I've done it before and it was really easy. I just poked cloves in it and baked it using a simple recipe from food network. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI think ham is super easy. Be careful with turkey. The first time I tried to cook a turkey for all of my friends I cut the tip of my finger off and had to go to the hospital to have it stitched back on.
ReplyDelete