Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New year, new goals

I know we still have 2 days until 2011 but I want to make my goals for the new year clear so that I can be held accountable.

As a continuation of last years goal I want to keep digging our way out of debt, its going to get harder now that Tim is working less but it is possible. We didn't reach our get out of debt goal in 2010 but we didn't stop trying either. Tim is completely debt free and hopefully after we receive our income tax return I can be out too!

I want to take a sewing class.

I would also love to fit it piano lessons at some point this year.

My other goal is to take more videos. I take a lot of pictures (and hopefully I am getting that fancy new camera for my birthday, fingers crossedxx) but I hardly ever take any video. My parents got us a very nice video camera last Christmas so that we could better document my pregnancy but we took like 3 videos and I just found them. (they are precious) I always feel like taking video of our daily life is boring at the time but I always love looking back at it so I hope that I can take at least two videos of us a month.

Also we will soon be skyping, so if you want to video chat with my adorable son get ready!

And lastly, I know this is a post about my goals for the new year but I want to take a minute to talk about my husband. He is such a wonderful and engaged father. Henry doesn't even know how lucky he is! It melts my heart to see how excited he is to be a semi-stay at home dad. I know that the best part of his day is when he gets to feed, bathe, and put Henry to sleep at night and it is Henry's favorite thing too! I just feel immensely lucky to have him as a spouse and as Henry's dad and I can't wait to see what the world has in store for us next!

without further ado......




No comments:

Post a Comment