Wow! I can't believe I haven't updated since we got back from Texas, I could lie and say we've been super busy with the holidays and I just couldn't find the time but we haven't. We had a wonderful laid back Christmas, well actually we did most of our celebrating on Christmas eve, (after Henry went to bed I celebrated a little too hard because after all it is MY BIRTHDAY WEEK) and I am thankful for that because I needed Christmas day to recover. Henry got more toys than an almost 8 month old could ever play with and Tim and I fared pretty well too.
 |
| The boy and his loot |
This isn't even everything. My favorite thing H got was that big red toy box behind him, it even has drawers on the bottom for all of his books, and now my living room doesn't have a cluttered wall of baby toys.
Grandma Patty sent warm winter clothes and the cutest little thumb-less mittens I've ever seen!
It was such a great weekend. Tim had a 4 day and we also played some poker with friends and participated in a chili cook-off!
No comments:
Post a Comment