Its no secret that I am a terrible secret keeper, I'll warn you right now that if you want to keep some information safe, its best not to even come near me with it. This is also true for presents. When I buy something for someone I get so excited about it I can barely contain myself.
When Tim and I began dating I would always beg to open Christmas presents early and he would never let me but over the years my begging wore him down and now he is even worse than me! The best part of opening your presents whenever you want is that instead of celebrating Christmas for only one day, you get to celebrate ALL MONTH LONG! We both agreed that this year would be our last year to do this because next year Henry will be much more aware of whats going on. You know what though? Opening Henry's presents early is just as exciting as opening my own!
No comments:
Post a Comment