Tuesday, December 14, 2010

va ca tion

Henry and I had a marvelous time in Louisiana and Texas! He didn't do so well on the plane ride down south but he was a perfect angel on the way back to Seattle today! While we were gone Henry started sticking his tongue out every time he smiles and he also started being able to feed himself finger foods. My little dude is growing up so fast!

The airport had free Santa pics!

First plane ride

loves cups

Cousin Justin

Claire and mom

my little pillow queen

his first carousel

looking like his bff Ireland

Claire and mom's night out

The Hornbuckles

Teaching Henry the ways of the world

Grandpa Ireland

I LOVE YOU


Sleepy boy, happy mom

Kid loves Chili's

Slide races

he is so prefect!

No, I didn't let him slide by himself

Cousins and second cousins


Friends from highschool

Ireland did NOT enjoy this like Henry does

My grandpa and Henry

My grandma and Henry

Running the airport

eating crackers

Sleeping on the plane

My mom gambling on our Las Vegas layover

cuties

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great trip! Henry's getting so big! And cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast!!! You are one brave mommy, I am not sure I could have taken my Henry on a plane! He is just SO cute in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! i love your hair.

    i would be soo nervous to take a bebe on a plane, but looks like he did well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has beautiful eyes! He should be in a commercial :)

    ReplyDelete