Saturday, January 01, 2011

My birthday in pictures



















4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Of course, my mommy mind wonders how much you had to pump while away from Henry! Hope you were able to keep yourself comfortable without being chained to the pump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I was wondering about the pumping too. It looks like a blast! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my hand pump to the mountain, then we came straight home to change clothes and so I could pump again, then I brought my hand pump out with us and we picked Henry up first thing the next morning. He only nurses about 5 times a day though and 2 of those are early morning, once before each of his 2 naps, and again before bed. I used to try and get him to nurse more but it just made him mad. This has been his schedule for the last 2 months or so and it is working so I'm not pushing him only nursing 5 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I wish Robert only nursed five times a day. He's on a real nursing kick, at the moment!

    ReplyDelete