Wednesday, February 16, 2011

9 months

Yesterday Henry had his 9 month well baby check-up, and it went splendid. The #1 best part was that he didn't have to get any shots! I know I've said this before but our pediatrician is awesome, Henry just lights up as soon as she walks in the door. She answered a million of our questions and guess what? All three of his moles are fine, the fact that he doesn't ever drool is fine, his lack of interest in movement is fine, only nursing 3 to 4 times a day is fine, and eating every single thing he can get his hands on is also fine!

Also Henry's hydrocele is looking much better, the doctor wants us to keep monitoring it and hopefully if everything stays the same we will not have to see a urologist after his one year appointment!

Henry's next appointment is his one year appointment, time is moving way too fast!

His growth has finally started to slow down. My 100th percentile baby is no more!  Here are the stats:
  • Length 29 inches (75%)
  • Weight 21 lbs 8 oz (65%)
  • Head circumference 46.5 cm (85%)
So he is still a big boy, just not as big.


Waiting for the doctor
Loves his sippy cup

2 comments:

  1. I always feel like I just had a visit with you & Henry after reading your blogs and love,love love the adorable pics of our little man! He is changing so fast. Thank you for keeping us updated so well! Love You,GGrandma B

    ReplyDelete