Yesterday was Tuesday so it was a weigh in day, however I was not in the mood for blogging yesterday so here are my Tuesday results on a Wednesday! For the sake of full disclosure I think I should explain why I picked Tuesdays to be weigh in days. As most of you know I work overnight on Saturday and Sunday and as soon as I get off work on Monday morning I head to school, its tough but I am learning to deal with it. So, I get home from school on Monday evening, eat something and usually go to bed around 5pm. I do my weigh in's on Tuesday morning as soon as I wake up, which means that I haven't eaten in like 14 hours or so. Its maybe, kind of cheating but oh well.
Now on to the results! I lost 2.5 pounds!!!!! That brings me to a grand total of -6 pounds in 3 weeks! Two pounds a week is my goal so I am keeping up with it. This week I started doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred dvd in my living room on the days I wasn't able to make it to the gym. Its not a gym replacement but it is a good exercise, its only 20 minutes long, and all you need is a set of hand weights! Since it is so short, I can do it while Henry is awake, in fact he got quite a kick out of watching me exercise, I had him cracking up every time I lifted my weights over my head which was great motivation to get a few more reps in!
This week I am trying to eat less bread, but that is really really difficult. I'll see if it is working next Tuesday!
Good for you mama! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete