Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy February!

I am going to do my weigh-ins on Tuesdays so today is the 1st one! I worked out 6 days last week. Most of that included doing about 55 minutes on the elliptical at the gym after H was down for the night. Its actually really nice because now that Tim is home more this is a way for him to get a little time to himself while I'm gone too! The gym has very strange hours on the weekends so while I was on a break at work I marched my butt up and down 11 flights of stairs for 40 minutes, that its had work! My calves are still sore. I have been using this site to track my calories, its free and user friendly and they have an app for my phone. I ate really well everyday except Friday (Tim and I broke down and bought ice cream and then proceeded to eat it all!) but I didn't let one bad day ruin my week. I weighed in a few minutes ago and I am down 2 pounds!

-2 lbs

 I just have to keep doing what I am doing, 89 days to go!



day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been
I talk a lot of smack about Washington, but when its nice outside here its really nice! Like amazing for 3 months of the year! Today I'm supposed to tell you about a place I've been and I've been to a lot of places but this computer isn't quite a year old and if you read this regularly then you know that in the last 10 months I've had a baby and stuff so I haven't been anywhere but Texas and Louisiana as of late, however when I was 9 months pregnant I had the great idea to make a DAY trip to Walla Walla, Washington! It wasn't the greatest of ideas being that it was 4 and a half hours each way! But I think I was hoping that being so far from home would jump start labor, yeah right! I didn't go into labor for another 5 weeks!
heading over the mountains

9 months pregnant

Are there 2 babies in there? Goodness I was huge!

day 6- favorite super hero and why
Big surprise here, I'm not into super heroes. I do usually see the movies though, I liked The Watchmen, was that a super hero movie?

day 7- a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
I think I'll take the easy route on this one and say Tim and Henry. Everything I do is for them , I love them both more than anything and I don't want to imagine a life where they don't exist in mine.
I mean come on! They are just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment