day 8- short term goals for this month and why
This month I want to keep working out everyday and lose 7 pounds. The number isn't really what is important for me though. I want to keep eating healthy, local, organic, non processed foods prepared by my wonderful husband! We are so lucky that we have so many options for good local food.
I also want to do something special for Valentines day. I've never been much of a Valentines Day celebrator, I am the one grumbling in the background about it is a fake holiday created by Hallmark to make money and make single people feel terrible, however this year feels different. When Henry came along I kind of re fell in love with Tim all over again and I feel like I try to make a point of letting him know out loud how I feel more often, if that makes any sense at all. I warned Tim ahead of time that I expect something sweet from him AND Henry. I plan on doing something sweet for him too, just not quite sure what that is yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment