Today you are nine months old! I honestly cannot believe that you have now spent as much time outside my belly as you spent inside it. You are changing so fast these days. You can feed yourself like a big boy and you talk up a storm. It melts my heart when you look up at me and stretch up your chubby little arms to be picked up with that ever so sweet grin on your face. Everyone always tells me that you have the most beautiful eyes they've ever seen and I can't help but be proud. I love to talk about you to anyone who will listen, every one at school knows about you, even people who don't know my name who who you are.
This month you've turned into quite the cuddle bug, laying your head on my shoulder and burying your face in my chest for fun. I wish that we could stay in bed all day and snuggle and play peek a boo. Its one of the cutest things I've ever seen to watch you pull the blanket over your eyes and wait for me to start asking "Where is Henry?"And then you jerk the covers down and give me that gorgeous smile of yours. You love being outside. Your dad takes you for long hikes in the woods by our house and you just look around and take it all in. I am positive that these walks are the best parts of daddy's day. You are such a blessing Henry, these last 9 months have been the best months of my life, you've taught me so much and you bring daddy and I so much happiness.
I think back to your first days of life and how scary and stressful they were for everyone who knew us, there were people praying for you all over the country, people you've never even met, but now you are a happy, well adjusted, healthy boy. You are perfect in every single way. I am so happy to be your mommy and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you, its magical for sure.
Cheers to you Henry.
I love you,
Your Mama
This is a beautifully written letter to Henry from his beautiful Mother! It brought tears to my eyes reading it. Happy 9 mo.Birthday Henry! Love you all, G.Grandma & Pop
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! :)
ReplyDelete