Monday, March 14, 2011

Getaway

We took off to the Oregon coast this weekend for a little vacation. It was a very quick trip to see some family that were visiting but it felt awesome to break our routine and just get away from everything. I've been having some issues at work that I'm not really at liberty to talk about about but its been incredibly stressful and this beautiful drive was just what I needed.

I'm still learning how to take better pictures with my camera, right now my biggest issue is getting in focus with less than perfect lighting, (Hello, Seattle!) but I feel like my pictures are definitely progressing.

Swimming at the hotel, my fist time in a bathing suit since before I was pregnant!
my boys
this is what nursing does to your chest
hot tub relaxation
my dad giving me the evil eye
breakfast? YES PLEASE
SO many teeth, 3 on bottom and 4 on top!
just woke up face
holding daddy's hand while asleep
Stop taking my picture, woman!
I give up
unnecessary, adorable shoes
My dad's aunt Susie, what does that make her to Henry?
Astoria bridge

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics.So glad you had a good break going to Oregon. Sue called Sun pm after they left to let me know she had just kissed some adorable chubby cheeks & to say they really enjoyed getting to see you all. I sure enjoyed talking to you Friday and hearing Henry "talk". He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete