Tuesday, April 05, 2011

shoes and shades and tulips

Henry got these "super cool dude" sunglasses yesterday and he freaking loves them! I should have known that he would though because he loves to rip our glasses off our faces. You won't be able to see how much he likes them in this video though because he was more interested in the lights we had out to make the video a little brighter but you will be able to see how cute they are! Now we just need some of that sweet sweet sunshine.

Also, I got these "super cool mom" shoes (Tom's knock offs) at Target for $14!! They also come in black and a mauve type color with a bow on the toe. I actually got the black ones because they will go with more things and I can't keep white clean for more than an hour.
We were going to head up to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival this afternoon but apparently the tulips haven't started blooming yet. The tulip festival is one of my favorite things about the pacific northwest. There are tulips as far as you can see in every direction and every color. We've been 3 out of the 4 years we've lived here. One of the years the tulips hadn't bloomed though so I don't want to drive all that way unless they are definitely ready.
2007

2008
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment