Monday, April 04, 2011

Our weekend

The boys went fishing on Lake Washington while I shopped at Ikea (GO RAMS!)
I FINALLY framed our wedding invitation

got this duvet cover on sale for $14.99!!!! In our new place I am starting fresh with all new colors in every room!
I read this whole book in less than 24 hours

Henry did a lot of playing

he loves his bedroom!

we brought back some of Tim's old train toys from CO and of course they are a new favorite

not so little baby foot

Playing peek-a-boo behind the curtain

I love that he doesn't wear onsies anymore

we did A LOT of playing with trains

and eating....

he eats so much now I can't imagine what my grocery bill is going to be when he is a teenager!

baby feet

the end
ps right now as I am typing this Henry is sitting in his highchair cooing over pictures of himself and clapping all by himself! Before today he has only done it after I've shown him what to do first. I'm so proud of my little man!

Also I have begun the 1st birthday party planning. Its going to be at our house (nothing too fancy) and I am planning to do all of the decorating and food myself so be on the look out for a invitation in your mail boxes!

1 comment:

  1. Never Let Me Go is such a creepy good book. I read it for school fall quarter.

    ReplyDelete