Saturday, May 14, 2011

one year old

Henry had his one year appointment this week. He weighed in at 24 pounds (75%) and 31 inches long (90%) his head circumference is also 90%. The doctor said he is doing great! She said lots of babies skip crawling, which I know, but it was nice to hear it from the pediatrician.

Henry is also getting his first molars in right now! I feel so bad for him. After he got the first tooth, teething didn't seem to bother him but I can tell the molars are hurting, he is always putting his fingers back there and rubbing them, poor baby.

At one year old Henry likes:
  • playing peek a boo
  • sharing his food with you and then taking it back (he gets mad when the dog just eats it)
  • his birthday train
  • combing his hair
  • drinking out of real cups
  • being outside
  • yelling DA DA and waiting for dad to look at him
  • putting toys away, closing the lid, and then getting the toy back out
  • opening and closing anything that opens and closes like the freezer, books, cabinets
  • pulling hair
  • BANANAS
  • belly buttons, his, mine, and anyone else who will left him see theirs
  • bread
  • eating dirt at the garden

Last week he fell asleep while nursing which never ever happens so I had Tim take a picture because it may be the last time this happens. sniff sniff :(

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday Henry!! And Jordan, you are such a great mom! I miss you guys a lot and it's awesome to be able to see Henry grow up through your blog.

    ReplyDelete