I took the
love language quiz today and I ranked highest in quality time, then I told Tim about it and he took it too and also ranked highest in quality time. I guess we were meant to be!
Since it
is fathers day weekend and I like to celebrate things for multiple days instead of just one day I decided we would end tonight with Henry's fathers day card to Tim.
 |
| It says "I love you dad THIS MUCH Love, Henry" |
 |
| Handsome husband |
 |
| Sleepy babies don't sit still for pictures |
Tomorrow night my parents are babysitting ALL NIGHT LONG, this will be Henry's second night away from us but I know he is in great hands so I am just excited about our night out (Hello quality time!) at the roller derby and spending time with our friends.
Nice pictures dude!
ReplyDelete