It is official, I am no longer employed! It took almost 4 months to get everything settled and I am just so happy to be done with it. My life has improved 100%. At least once a day one of us bring up how great it is that I am not working anymore.
Who knew getting fired was so awesome??????
This morning I got up at the crack of dawn to go get a blood panel drawn just to make sure I have nothing wrong with me before the insurance runs out. Then we went to the zoo because today was
The Bear Affair. They set up a campsite and then let the two 700 pound grizzly bears go nuts on it. It was super cool! It was a lesson only how to camp properly which is something we probably needed a little brushing up on.
 |
| Watching the staff set up the campsite |
 |
| it only took 13 months for Henry to start liking his stroller but now he can't get enough! |
 |
| All we need now are bears! |
 |
| waiting waiting waiting |
 |
| true to Henry form, he fell asleep 5 minutes before things got started |
 |
| destroying a cooler |
 |
| don't put salmon in your back pack! |
 |
| We hit up the family farm for some sweet petting action |
 |
| this goat was so laid back |
After the zoo we came home and scooped up Nashville for a little dog park fun. She is so funny because at home she loves to run but you take her to a dog park and she just kinda meanders around mostly keeping to herself. We tried to make her get in the water but she would have no part of it. We also decided that Bruce is an awesome name for a dog!
Right now Henry is napping and Tim is at the garden but when Henry gets done napping we are headed over to our friends house for a roof top deck bbq.
Days like today are what it's all about!
Sounds awesome! I'm glad you are having fun and enjoying your time at home!
ReplyDelete