Our main man finally decided its time to move! Just this week he has started to do the butt scoot and the army crawl! Please excuse the high pitched baby talk.
Hopefully I can get some scooting recorded too.
Today I had an appointment at school so Henry and I rode the bus for the second time. The first time was a disaster! What a difference a year makes. Today Henry was standing up and jabbering non stop to everyone. He was pulling the cord to stop the bus and smiling at anyone who looked his way. I think we need to ride the bus more often, it was so much fun, even the grumpy driver waved bye to us!
Henry has also started taking extremely long afternoon naps, like 2+ hours! (He has been asleep for 3 hours right now) Sometimes he doesn't wake up until 6pm. It's fine with me though because that means his bed time is later which means we can actually have dinner with other people, hooray!
Way to go Henry!
ReplyDelete