Saturday, July 02, 2011

A day at the beach

We met up with some friends at the beach today. It was just plain gorgeous out! We all had a wonderful time except I was majorly bummed out about not being able to help Henry play in the water for the first time and because I can't really do much of anything I couldn't even really take any pictures of Tim helping H walk in the sand and finally down to the water. I am already hating how dependent having a broken leg is. I can barely use the bathroom without help!

Lydia and Joshua

Brother Jay playing on my crutches

Tim's famous beer pose

HOLLY!


BLAKE!

walking down to the water

I don't like it!

Please dad, Noooooooooo!

It's cold!

The crippled one, the cute one, and the beard one

My leg the day after the accident

No comments:

Post a Comment