Monday, July 04, 2011

my boy

Henry sat up all by himself today! He was laying in bed with Tim and I and just sat up like it was nothing. Later, when he woke up from his nap Tim said he was just sitting up in his crib! I am pretty sure 14 months is a tad late for sitting up but we are still super proud! In a way I feel like Henry is taking it easy on us. He is like "I could walk but then my mom would be super tired all the time so I'll just scoot."

He can pull himself up if he is sitting in my lap but he hasn't actually pulled himself all the way up on his own yet, but he is super close.

From what I can tell Henry isn't much of a risk taker. He wants to make sure he can do something before he tries. He isn't the kid who falls off the back of the couch or smacks his head on the floor. He is definitely curious about things but he just like to be sure of himself before he is ready to give it a try and I am perfectly okay with that.

Reading stories with Dada before bed time

someone sunk his teeth into the butter





those curls

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, the butter picture made me gag a little hahaa! He is adorable! I'm sure you're happy that he's finally sitting up on his own. He's just doing things in his own time :)

    ReplyDelete