I've been craving all things pumpkin for the last 2 weeks and after making two separate batches of pumpkin muffins I decided to mix it up with pumpkin cookies. I used this recipe and it had like 700 five star reviews so I knew they would be good.
-
1 cup canned pumpkin
-
1 cup white sugar
-
1/2 cup vegetable oil
-
1 egg
-
2 cups all-purpose flour
-
2 teaspoons baking powder
-
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-
1/2 teaspoon salt
-
1 teaspoon baking soda
-
1 teaspoon milk
-
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
-
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions
-
Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg.
- In a
separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and
salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour
mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
-
Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
-
Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at
350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until
lightly brown and firm.
 |
| Husband and baby approved! |
The best thing about these cookies is that they aren't super sweet, and they really are delicious. Also, the recipe said it would yield one dozen cookies but I ended up getting more like 3 dozen, so you know be careful out there.
Oh I am going to make and then eat those. nom nom nom
ReplyDeleteGood lord those look AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteGood job Jordan Stewart! They look and sound fantastic. Bet the muffins were good too!
ReplyDelete