Monday, October 10, 2011

Occupy Seattle

I'm sure by now everyone has heard about the  occupy wall street rally that has been going on for sometime in New York. Seattle has one going on too and today we headed down there to check it out and give them our support.

Henry was very into the police horses, but I don't blame him, they were awfully sweet




people were honking like crazy, it was pretty neat

Afterward we headed over to the pike market to breathe in all the good smells and see the vegetables.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun outing. I would like to see a protest like this in every town. When are the politicians going to wake up to the fact that people need jobs is more important than balancing the budget right now!(OK, im stepping down from my soapbox now)Love all the pic of the fresh veggies at the market & of Henry..

    ReplyDelete