Friday, October 28, 2011

We are still alive

I have less school than usual this quarter but somehow with less work it feels more stressful. Yesterday at school we got to put IV's in fake arms that had fake veins with fake blood running through them, it was really cool, so watch out world, I have now been signed off to insert real IV's!!!
All smiles in the mornings

The good part about less school is that I get to spend more time with my favorite little guy! I get to have all the perks of being a stay at home mama but I still get to leave the house and hang out with adults too. Henry is a super star lately, he just leaned to say pwee (please) and we are working on thank you. His favorite book right now is uh-bub (Hop on pop) which is almost 70 pages long! I cannot believe that he will sit still for the whole book but he does multiple times a day. He is constantly talking to himself and most of the time we have no clue what he is talking about.

It is getting very difficult to take a picture of Henry because he has learned that he can see pictures of himself on the back of the camera so as soon as the camera comes out he just wants to look at the pictures of himself.
Henry is a master block stacker

If Hen hurts himself he immediately starts looking for someone to kiss his hurt spot. Then he will pretend to hurt himself again so that you will keep giving him kisses, he is too sweet!



Standing up


Halloween decorations

You might remember how I bought those Ikea spice rack and hung them on our wall as little book holders, well that didn't work very long after Henry started pulling up on everything in sight, I think those might work better for older kids. To fix the problem we just bought a little bookcase and mounted that sucker to the wall really well so there is no way he can pull it over on himself. It isn't as cute and simple as the little floating shelves but it will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment