Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mama Octopus


While I was a school today Tim texted to say that Henry was calling his Dr. Octopus action figure, (which is actually Tim's Dr. Octopus action figure from when he was a little boy) mama. I just laughed because Henry has been a real mama's boy lately. He crawled into my lap the other day and pulled my arms up and around him so that I was hugging him and then just fell asleep! He says "mama" ALL day long. I think it is starting to hurt some peoples feelings but I can't help but love it. Anyway back to the toy. I get home and Tim is like check this out! He shows Henry the toy and he says "mama." So I grab it from him to get a better look at it, and guess what? Henry is right on the money, I am basically a mama version of Dr. octopus.


Our spooky jackolantern

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious Jordan but I have to agree the hair color & glasses do somewhat resemble you! It's pretty sharp of Henry to see that resemblance!

    ReplyDelete