We got to touch starfish, a sea cucumber, and a sea urchin. Henry got to see a million fish, and run around like a wild child. One of the otters had a baby less than 2 weeks ago and yesterday they were finally able to get close enough to it to learn that "it" is a she. When Henry and I walked up to the otter tank no one was around which kind of blew my mind, I figured it might be so packed that we wouldn't even get to see the new baby but she was so cute! The mama was just floating around on her back with the little baby on her tummy nursing! So cool!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Friday Adventure
We got to touch starfish, a sea cucumber, and a sea urchin. Henry got to see a million fish, and run around like a wild child. One of the otters had a baby less than 2 weeks ago and yesterday they were finally able to get close enough to it to learn that "it" is a she. When Henry and I walked up to the otter tank no one was around which kind of blew my mind, I figured it might be so packed that we wouldn't even get to see the new baby but she was so cute! The mama was just floating around on her back with the little baby on her tummy nursing! So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment