Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm n-clexin' y'all

In a little over an hour I will be taking the 1st of 2 tests that will make me a real live licensed nurse! After today I will never having to be a parking lot attendant ever again. I will have options and a career that I can be proud of. This isn't the end of the journey because I still have 7 more months of school and another nclex test in August but it is definitely a milestone.

I'm finally a nurse you guys!

We went out to dinner last night at our favorite little Cuban place, came home tucked Henry in and watched some TV. This morning I got up, dropped the boys off at the zoo and then went to the gym for an extra long workout and and extra long last minute study session. I think I'm ready!

Have a great weekend everyone. I'll find out the results of the test on Monday. Send me good vibes!

3 comments: