We had family pictures taken!
After the pictures we went out for dinner to celebrate my grandparents 55th wedding anniversary! I don t have pictures of this unfortunately but it was a wonderful time.
I ran a 5k on Mothers day called Run Like a Mother and it was super fun.
T
Henry had school pictures taken
Henry's 3rd birthday party was a success, we ended up having a goregeous sunny weekend which is so not typical for the northwest.
We paid off the last of my student loans and can officially say that we are 100% debt free! As Dave Ramsey would say, We kicked Sallie Mae to the curb!
We will be camping at Lake Chelan in a week. When we come home we get to find out if this baby in my belly is a boy or girl, I'm leaning toward boy but Tim is on the fence.
Tim will graduate with his AS on June 14th, we are so proud of all of his hard work (Mr. 4.0!)
I started doing 8 hour shifts instead of 12's and my life has tremendously improved, instead of leaving home at 5:30am and not getting home until after 7pm I now get home around 2:30 pm SO SO SO much better.
We did a little spring cleaning and ended up taking an entire car load of things to good will, like the car was so full I had to go alone because we couldn't fit anything else in there.







No comments:
Post a Comment