Sunday, June 02, 2013

Lake Chelan

We had a great 4 day weekend camping. Well almost great. My mom and dad actually came too but the first night my mom slipped and broke her ankle in 2 different places so they obviously had to leave. Then the last night we were there Henry accidentally got bear mace (left over from when we drove to Alaska) on his hands and mouth/face. I felt so bad, I've never heard him cry like he was crying but luckily I have poison control on speed dial and they assured me that once we got the heat out of his moth there would be no long  or short term side effects but boy was I freaking out for a minute there!
playing catch with pop

telling ninny bye and we hope she feels better







what Henry thinks is our best angle

magnifying glass fun

view from the tent






extreme comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment