Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dads and Grads

Tim graduated community college last Friday. He wasn't too enthusiastiac when I asked him to walk at graduation but as the day got closer he was pretty excited and I think now he is really glad he did it.  He has a 4.0 going on the Colorado State Universtiy so that isn't too shabby! We are so proud of all of his hard work and hours of studying.



Henry and I were lucky enough to randomly choose the perfect seats. We ended up right next to where the graduates waited in line to have their names called. Henry even got to line up like he was graduating too! My energetic 3 year old was so well behaved except right when the speeches began. He was compelled to shout Old McDonald at the top of his lungs for everyone to hear!

Saturday we had a pool party to celebrate Tim. I only took one picture.

I also wanted to share that the story Tim wrote a few months ago, that I shared here on the blog was entered into a few contests this quarter and he won 2 separate awards for it! One award was specifically for his school and the other was for all of the Seattle Community Colleges. Now he is entered in the national competition!

Finally on father's day we headed down the coast to Cape Disappointment.  We had to come home a day early due to rain but we did have some good weather before the ugly rain came.











Cooking dinner in the rain

surprisingly happy during a timeout

No comments:

Post a Comment