Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas! We spent the morning opening presents and skyping with grandparents, then headed over to a friends for a little Christmas potluck, then we went over to my parents house for some Texas barbeque. Henry got so many great new presents. After he went to bed tonight Tim and I went through all the old toys and put together a bag to take to goodwill just so we could make room for all the new toys. I hope that all of you had a great Christmas and that you were able to spend some good quality time with your families just taking it easy today.
Meet Duncan! Henry's big gift from us was an aquarium and he is nuts for it!

Eating candy at the grandparents house

his very first bike!

All of my loot

Hey you guys, Christmas is so fun!

Christmas morning

You guys, I think I have more up here

WOW


1 comment:

  1. Love,love,love the pics!You can see the excitment is his face & eyes. Thanks for sharing Jo! Almost as good as being there with you all!

    ReplyDelete