Thursday, December 22, 2011

genius!

One day when I wasn't looking Henry took his crayons and started drawing on our washing machine. I don't know why he picked the washing machine since there was a plain white wall closer to him but he picked the washer instead. My first thought was "oh man, how am I going to get that off" (well that is a lie my actual first thought was to go grab the camera) but then it occurred to me that crayons are washable! As it turns out, the washing machine is a perfect canvas! Its the perfect height for Henry, everything washes off with a damp cloth, and we are saving paper!
This was the first time I caught him drawing
Drawing on the washing machine this morning
Henry learned to crawl this week and he thinks it's the funniest thing he has ever done!
falling down from laughing too hard
This is why it is so hard to get a picture of him these days. That is my camera strap!

No comments:

Post a Comment